Here are my Top Ten Ted Talks – amazing people, big topics.
- We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: We should all be angry.
- The Best Ted Talk Ever Sold by Morgan Spurlock: If you liked Supersize Me, this is the talk for you… Sponsored by…?
- Do Schools Kill Creativity? by Ken Robinson: The answer is yes. Now what?
- Radical Self Love by Gala Darling: Stop Radical Self-Loathing.
- Lessons from the Mental Hospital by Glennon Doyle Melton: All I ever needed to know, I learnt in the Mental Hospital.
- Hey Doc, Some Boys are born Girls by Decker Moss: Obvious, but obviously not to everyone.
- How to Overcome Our Biases? Walk Boldly towards them by Verna Myers: Don’t be that person.
- Why we need to end the War on Drugs by Ethan Nadelmann: Do say: We need to move forward.
- I got 99 problems… palsy is just one by Maysoon Zayid: Refreshing look at how society defines people by disability.