If you are of the opinion that Valentine’s is only good for chocolate and shades of pink then good. Me, too.
Here are some sugar-tastic ways to celebrate! Give Mama some sugar…
- BeyHive: Obviously you start with her Majesty and listen to Suga Mama and doing that pole routine whether you have a pole or not.
- Scrub that: Make a lipscrub with brown sugar and olive oil… Or buy a fancy one from Lush.
- Go on a date: Try something sweet and sticky and delicious! On a recent sojourn to Edinburgh I tried Date syrup with porridge. It was a glorious hangover cure.
- All in a name: Look at all the names of your lipsticks, or maybe make up a few… this and paint names are brilliant. My favourite is ‘In Love With Ginger’ by Rimmel.
- Candy: Candyman on repeat. Yes, please. Beautiful outfits, women and men. And that brass section.
- Fiery mistress: Crystallise or chocolate coat some root ginger… Yowza!
- Hello, ladies…: Make Galentine’s cupcakes for your gals!
- Holy Cupcake!: Channel your inner cupcake and dress in a sickening array of pastels. Makes me feel sweet as hell.
Or, see my post on Masturdating – the science, the art and ride solo.